9 Feb - 1 Mar at 5.30pm - 11pm7 days a week
Ticket Prices: All shows: Adults $18 Conc $15
Purchase tickets at: http://www.iticket.co.nz/go-to/fringe-basement
With 26 shows in 21 days, The Basement is undoubtedly the hub of all things Fringe this festival. There's lip-syncing under disco lights, erotic tribalism, a six hour improvised break-up, time travel back to 80’s Ponsonby, a gigantic vulva, the real Red Riding Hood, a sweet bucket salesman who’s only friend is a horny possum, and much much more. So come on and fringe yourself until you have a theatregasm.
All tickets are under $18, or even as low as $15 if you're a student or oldie.
Tickets are now on sale - check out our coming soon section for info about each show, or download our calendar to your phone or computer by following the instructions below:
To add our fringe cal to your Mac and/or iphone:
- Click on your iCal
- Go to "File" and then "New Calendar Subscription"
- Enter this link: http://bit.ly/1u3dr4w
To add it to your Google cal:
- Open your Google cal in your browser
- In left sidebar, click the arrow to right of "Other Calendars"
- Click "Add by URL" and enter this link: http://bit.ly/1u3dr4w