Revolutionise language. Revolutionise sex. Revolutionise work. Revolutionise the world.
Revolt. She Said. Revolt Again. by Alice Birch is a subversive, provocative and darkly comic manifesto that exposes the invisible power of language and its implications for radical change. Exhilaratingly wild, fearless and playful, this is feminism at its messy edge. Directed by Virginia Frankovich and performed by Sophie Henderson, Michelle Ny, and Amanda Tito. Presented by Silo Theatre. “This play should not be well behaved.” - Alice Birch
Presented as part of Auckland Fringe festival from 21st February - 12th March 2017. For the full programme visit www.aucklandfringe.co.nz
- Date: 15 Feb - 11 Mar
- Times: 7pm, 8pm, 5pm - check booking information for details
- Runtime: 60 minutes
- Venue: The Basement Theatre
- Presented By: Silo Theatre
- Price: $25 - $45 (see ticketing info for more details)
- Concession prices available to: Under 30s tickets $25!