“Hello I'm a 29-year-old woman, which means I'm passionate about getting every inch of the bathroom wet and blaming my mood on the moon."
“Hello I'm a 29-year-old woman, which means I'm passionate about getting every inch of the bathroom wet and blaming my mood on the moon.
Last year I filmed a bunch of stuff for TV and got banned from Twitter for a joke about chopping the Australian Prime Minister's head off, which is ridiculous - I don't have the time!"
Join one of Australia’s most exciting writers and performers on the comedy scene when she returns to the Comedy Fest for another refreshingly real hour of comedy power.
“Her style is the comedy equivalent of putting a silencer on a gun... her unceremonious punchlines hit dead centre every time” – Herald Sun, AUS
You obviously have good taste, so you should definitely check out some more live comedy in the 2019 NZ International Comedy Festival with Best Foods Mayo from 2 - 26 May. Discover the other shows on offer at comedyfestival.co.nz
- Date: 7 May - 12 May
- Times: Tue 7 - Sat 11, 7.15pm & Sun 12 May, 7pm
- Runtime: 60 minutes
- Venue: Studio
- Presented By: Century
- Price: $20 - $25
- Accessibility: Please note unfortunately the Basement Studio space is not wheelchair accessible.
- Lock-out: Please arrive 15 minutes before show start time. Latecomers admitted into the theatre at Basement's discretion - no refunds will be given.
- Trigger warnings: Occasional Bad Language
- Age restrictions: R16
- Concession prices available to: Gold Card carriers, Equity members, Students - all with valid ID