New Zealand's favourite "satirical media sensation" (NZ Herald) is back for humanity's final year.
After sold-out seasons in 2017 and 2018, New Zealand's favourite "satirical media sensation" (NZ Herald) is back for humanity's final year.
Climate change is nearly done destroying the world, nuclear war is just around the corner - only the rich can save us and they don't want to.
So it's time for a party!
Let’s break out the fairy bread and the good china, give each other a big hug, and watch the water creep in around our ankles.
It was fun while it lasted! Goodbye. Best Newcomer Wellington 2017, NZICF
You obviously have good taste, so you should definitely check out some more live comedy in the 2019 NZ International Comedy Festival with Best Foods Mayo from 2 - 26 May. Discover the other shows on offer at comedyfestival.co.nz
- Date: 3 May - 4 May
- Time: 8:45PM
- Runtime: 60 minutes
- Venue: Studio
- Presented By: A Mulled Whine
- Price: $18 - $22
- Accessibility: Please note unfortunately the Basement Studio space is not wheelchair accessible.
- Lock-out: Please arrive 15 minutes before show start time. Latecomers admitted into the theatre at Basement's discretion - no refunds will be given.
- Trigger warnings: Occasional Bad Language
- Concession prices available to: Gold Card carriers, Equity members, Students - all with valid ID